Sunday, July 25, 2010

New Victoria Case Stamp Release & BLOG CANDY!

Good morning fellow scrappers. Are you ready for another fun release from Victoria Case? I can't wait to see what the talented Ms. Victoria has in store for us on the release date of July 30th. On top of this MUST HAVE stamp set you HAVE TO ENTER THE MAGNIFICENT BLOG CANDY over at the SCACD store blog. You will need to follow the instructions and your first stop AFTER the store blog will be the lovely Addy at Victoria Case Stamp Designs.

I personally own several Victoria Case stamps and one of my favorite line is Hearts and Hugs Collection. I love 'Little Diane'! Isn't she just the cutest thing you've ever seen?



So get on your scooter and ride over to the SCACD Store Blog and the Victoria Case Stamp Design Blog to start you candy journey! I hope you win!!!!

No comments: