Monday, March 16, 2009

Widdle-A-Way Week #2

The good news is I didn't gain any weight, but the bad news is I didn't lose any either. I suppose I need to be more positive and realize that it's OK not to lose weight in your first week and that's is awesome that I didn't gain anything. However, I was disappointed when I stepped on the scale this morning.

I wasn't as diligent as I intended to be this week. I only exercised once and I kept track of my points real good for one day. The other days I kinda of kept the points in my head, but I think my math is better on paper.

I am finding that it is very hard to start this new round of weight loss because we are staying in a hotel and we eat out everyday. Yes, I know that all restaurants serve salads, but like I said before I'm not a salad eater. I did eat a salad at Panera that was good until I got an allergic reaction to something that was in it. We went to Applebees one night because I knew that they had weight watcher meals, so I did good that night. I have been cutting back on my caffeine-free-diet coke, but in looking at weight watchers points drinking this delightful soda is NO points.
So, this week I am going to keep on trying and hope that I do a better job at sticking to my goals. I think I will exercise with Victor in the evening this week and see if that helps me stay on target. I have been told by many doctors that getting exercise will help my mood and depression, so I know it's healthy for my body and my mind, but it is so hard motivating myself when all I want to do is sleep.

So, until next week I will keep trying and hopefully the scale next week will show a few pounds lost.