Saturday, June 13, 2009

I love organizing!

I have been meaning to for some time to post about my recent kitchen organization project. I finally have the free time to sit down and post about it now. My first project was my kitchen pantry. It wasn't in bad shape, but I feel so much better when things are in place, uncluttered and organized. I have always had a passion for organization and I love how it simplifies my life and makes me feel so good. So here is my old pantry:


And here it is after I was done organizing it...









So, that is it. Everything is labeled, put in seal-tight containers and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! Victor told me I should do it for a living. I don't know about that, but if you want your cupboards done just let me know.

1 comment:

Grace said...

you know Debbie you might want to consider doing it for a living. There was a lady in our Ward who did just that. She taught people how to be better organized with what space they had. looking good Deb